We’re continuing our Liverpool last name alphabet series, and this one focuses on the letter ‘D’. You have 17 players to name this time around.
This time we’re looking at a list of 17 players who have played for the men’s team since 1960 with a last name starting with ‘D’.
As always, the list is in alphabetical order and we’ve given you a few hints to help you on your way. And here is the criteria to keep in mind:
- Must have made a competitive appearance for LFC since 1960
- Last name must start with the letter ‘D’ – not necessarily what we see on the back of a shirt, e.g. Thiago would be in ‘A’ for Alcantara
Can you name all the last names starting with ‘D’…
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Time to name every Liverpool player with last name starting with ‘C’
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 14 head-to-head questions on Liverpool’s season so far
- The 18 Liverpool players in a major tournament squad since 2000
- Can you name Jordan Henderson’s 115 Liverpool teammates?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick