Liverpool’s number nine shirt is iconic, it has donned the back of several legends of the club – but can you name the Reds to wear it in the Premier League?
Darwin Nunez has swapped the No. 27 for the No. 9 from this season on, becoming the latest forward to forge his own legacy with the famous number.
But while there have been an abundance of special players to don the number in years gone by, equally, others have not been quite as successful.
In this quiz, we’re just looking for the Liverpool players who have worn the No. 9 in the Premier League, which leaves you 11 names to guess.
Think you can name them all correctly in two minutes or less? Time to find out!
Name all 11 of Liverpool’s No.9s…GO!
Finished that? Try these!
- Name Liverpool’s pre-season opponents over the last 5 summers
- Can you recall Liverpool’s summer transfers since 2016… Ins & outs?
- Name Liverpool’s 6 Premier League No. 8s before Szoboszlai
- Name every club Ian Rush scored record 346 Liverpool goals against!
- Can you name every Liverpool player to feature in 2022 pre-season?
- Name the 33 Liverpool players signed by Brendan Rodgers