Liverpool’s penultimate Champions League group game takes them to the Netherlands, a country which has been the home of 10 Reds past and present.
The Reds have made nine trips to the Netherlands throughout their adventures on the continent, with a mixed bag of results making their way back to Anfield.
The country has also been home to 10 different Liverpool players over the years, with two making as few as four appearances and others amassing over 100 games for the Reds.
Here, we are looking for players that were born in the Netherlands and played for Liverpool – and we want to see how much time you can leave on the clock!
Can you name them all in 2 minutes?
*Statistics from LFCHistory.net
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 33 clubs Trent Alexander-Arnold has an assist against
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick