The Reds have fallen by the wayside so far this season but fixtures like these can see form thrown out of the window, and that’s what those of the Liverpool persuasion will be hoping for.
Since Klopp’s first match against City in 2015, the Reds have won nine of the 20 games across all competitions, with six ending in a draw after 90 minutes.
There has been a clear leading goalscoring in this fixture for Liverpool in recent years and his name mightn’t escape your memory, but will any of the other 14 trip you up?
2 minutes and 30 seconds on the clock…
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 43 Liverpool players to make 300 appearances since 1960!
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Can you name the 11 Liverpool and Rangers double agents since 2000?