Liverpool lifted the FA Cup for the first time since 2006 back in May in what was Klopp’s seventh attempt.
The German has overseen 22 games in the competition since January 2016, and there has been plenty of highs and lows in that time – including a penalty shootout win at Wembley to win the cup.
It’s a competition that has seen the manager rotate his team and that makes for a quiz with plenty of players for you to name – 81 to be exact.
We’ve given you a few hints to help you out but you may need to think long and hard over a few of these players who have long since left Anfield…
11 minutes to name 81 Reds…
Finished that? Try these!
- Can you name the 42 Liverpool players to feature in 2022?
- Name Liverpool’s 15 most expensive January signings?
- Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- Name Liverpool’s last 15 FA Cup 3rd Round opponents
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- How many of Liverpool’s Anfield goalscorers in 2022 can you name?