It’s been nearly 13 years since Benitez walked through the exit door at Anfield, ending a spell that saw Liverpool come agonisingly close to ending their long wait for a league title.
While that was not to be, the Spaniard did deliver European Cup No. 5 on a magical night in Istanbul and remains well thought of on Merseyside, at least the red half!
Throughout his time in charge, Benitez used 83 different players across all competitions and we want to see if you can correctly name all of them.
This one is going to require you to dig deep into the recesses of your mind! Good luck…
You have 12 minutes!
*Stats from transfermarkt.co.uk
Finished that? Try these!
- Can you name the 42 Liverpool players to feature in 2022?
- Name Liverpool’s 15 most expensive January signings?
- Name the 65 Liverpool players used under Brendan Rodgers
- Name Liverpool’s last 15 FA Cup 3rd Round opponents
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- Can you name the 33 players used by Roy Hodgson at Liverpool?