Liverpool have seen 23 different players score against Man United across all competitions since 2005, think you can name them all in just five minutes?
The Reds have long endured mixed fortunes against Man United, but have won three of the last four meetings by an aggregate score of 14-2.
Jurgen Klopp will be eager to make it four from five on Sunday in what is a decisive game for both clubs, but it is the Reds with Anfield on their side.
Seven current Reds have scored against Man United, but we want to see how far back your memory goes.
Since 2005, 23 different players have scored for Liverpool in the last 43 games against United and it’s now your time to name them all. Good luck!
5 minutes on the clock…
Finished that? Try these!
- Name the 52 Liverpool players signed by Rafa Benitez
- Name all 65 Premier League managers appointed since Jurgen Klopp
- Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- Name every Liverpool knockout starting XI on the road to No. 6
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- Name all 49 clubs Liverpool have faced in the Premier League