The Reds finished second in their group in 2018/19, behind Paris Saint-Germain after winning three and losing three of their six group games.
We know what went down in Madrid (let’s talk about six, baby).
Klopp named 17 different players in his starting lineup across the seven fixtures on the road to lifting Ol’ Big Ears. How quick can you name them all?
You have 4 minutes…
Finished that? Try these!
- Name Liverpool’s top 3 Premier League scorers for every season
- Name all 65 Premier League managers appointed since Jurgen Klopp
- Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- Try and name every Liverpool FC manager since 1892!
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- How many of Liverpool’s Anfield goalscorers in 2022 can you name?