In his six years as Liverpool manager, Rafa Benitez signed 52 Liverpool players, but how many can you name in 12 minutes?
Benitez took over in June 2004, replacing Gerard Houllier, and became the first-ever Spaniard to manage in the Premier League.
The highlight of his time at Anfield was, of course, guiding Liverpool to their fifth European Cup in 2005.
Between 2004 and 2010, Rafa recruited some of the Reds’ most decorated players in their recent history, as well as some who weren’t quite so successful!
Here, we’re asking you to name as many of his 52 signings as possible. To help you out, we’ve provided the club Liverpool signed the player from, as well as the year they arrived at the club.
52 signings in 12 minutes!
Finished that? Try these!
- How well do you know Luis Diaz?
- Name Liverpool’s 15 most expensive January signings?
- Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- Try and name every Liverpool FC manager since 1892!
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- How many of Liverpool’s Anfield goalscorers in 2022 can you name?