In the last 26 meetings between the two teams there have been a total of 17 different goalscorers for Liverpool, think you could name them all?
Since 2000, there has been just one goalless contest between the two and yet it is a current player that holds the record for the most goals against Leicester in that time, with six.
He leads a list of 17 different Reds to have found the net in all competitions, and we want to see if you can correctly identify them all.
So, we’re looking for the last 17 Liverpool players to score against Leicester. The list dates back to 2000 across all competitions.
A few names may be more prominent in your memory than others so em>good luck!
You have 5 minutes!
Finished that? Try these!
- Name the Liverpool players to score before 1st minute since 1991
- Name all 65 Premier League managers appointed since Jurgen Klopp
- Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- Name every Liverpool knockout starting XI on the road to No. 6
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- Name all 49 clubs Liverpool have faced in the Premier League