Liverpool’s captain’s armband has been donned by a long and illustrious list of players, but can you name all 27 to have worn it in the Premier League?
Over the last two decades the Reds have had ever-presents as captains, but injury, suspension or rotation has paved the way for others to take the mantle temporarily.
Here, we’re looking for any Liverpool player to have led the team out as captain in at least one Premier League game since the competition’s inception in 1992.
A handful of names will spring to mind quicker than others and we’ve provided the number of games they each captained the club in the topflight to help you out.
You’ve got 6 minutes – can you name all 27?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Can you identify these hidden Liverpool players?
- Can you name every Liverpool player linked to Germany via a transfer or birth?
- Who tweeted it? – Guess the Liverpool player from their social media posts
- Can you name every player to score for Liverpool in the Champions League?
- 15 head-to-head questions from Liverpool’s record books
- Which Liverpool manager are you?
- Can you name all 9 of Liverpool’s European Cup final XIs?
- How well do you know Steven Gerrard and his career?