It was a memorable evening for Liverpool’s No. 11 on the opening day of the 2020/21 season as he took home the match ball following a Man of the Match display which ensured the champions kicked off the campaign on a winning note.
A momentous evening for Salah which secured his the third hat-trick of his Liverpool career.
And to commemorate his tally, it is time to put your thinking cap on to see if you can name every Liverpool player to have scored a hat-trick in the Premier League.
A total of 16 Reds account for 40 hat-tricks, the most of any club since the competition’s inception.
You have 6 minutes – can you name all 16?
* Stats obtained from LFCHistory.net
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Liverpool FC: Red or not?
- Can you list every player named in a 2019/20 Liverpool matchday squad?
- Who am I? Guess the Reds from these clues!
- Can you name these random Liverpool players of the ’90s era?
- How well do you know Liverpool FC’s managers?
- 15 Liverpool inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Which Liverpool manager are you?
- How well do you know Robertson and his career?