The Reds are usually careful to make sure they don’t do anything that could put them in danger of a red card, having finished top of the Premier League‘s fair play table in five of the last six seasons.
There could be no complaints, though, about Nunez’s sending off, with the Uruguayan shown a straight red after headbutting Palace defender Joachim Andersen in front of referee Paul Tierney.
Remarkably, Nunez’s dismissal was the first time a Liverpool player has been sent off for a violent conduct offence under Klopp.
There have, though, been eight other occasions when Klopp’s players have been shown red. How many of those can you remember?
We’re giving you 2 minutes to name all 9!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- How fast can you name Liverpool’s top 20 appearance-makers?
- Name Klopp’s 30 most-used players at Liverpool!
- Can you name all 8 of Jurgen Klopp’s 1-time Liverpool captains?
- Can you name the missing players from these famous Liverpool XIs?
- 5 minutes to name Liverpool’s 10 longest-serving players!
- How quick can you name Liverpool FC’s kit sponsors and who made them?