Jurgen Klopp used 33 different players from his squad in 2022/23, but he named a total of 39 in his matchday squads. Can you remember them all?
The Reds competed across four different competitions once again, but the season will be categorised as a failure having failed to lift a major trophy our finish inside the top four.
It ensures this summer is as important as ever to get right if the Reds are to move themselves back up the table and into contention for silverware.
Before then, though, we want to see if you can correctly name the 39 players Klopp named across his 52 matchday squads – we will include the Community Shield for this one.
With the season having felt longer than the 10 months it was played over, some matches may have slipped your mind – Liverpool’s form certainly did not help in that regard!
We’ve given you a couple of hints to help you out, but do not forget that a number of academy players did get their chance…
7 minutes to name 39 Reds!
Finished that? Try these!
- Beat the clock and name every Liverpool goalscorer in 2022/23!
- Name the Liverpool players to score before 1st minute since 1991
- Can you name the 34 clubs Roberto Firmino has an assist against?
- Name Liverpool’s top 3 Premier League scorers for every season
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- Name the 33 Liverpool players signed by Brendan Rodgers