The Reds will meet the Blues in the second matchday of the Premier League season, less than two months after their last meeting which ended in a 5-3 win the way of Liverpool.
It was the latest instalment of a match up which has led to copious drama, with Frank Lampard the latest to add his name to the list after telling Jurgen Klopp to “f*** off,” which led to laughter from the Liverpool bench.
It sets up another tantalising clash between two teams who have met 13 times since the German arrived at Anfield nearly five years ago.
We’ve given you one already and have provided some clues to help you name the rest.
Can you name all 12 in 5 minutes?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 16 Liverpool players to have scored a Premier League hat-trick
- 10 questions on Barnes – how well do you know Liverpool’s former No. 10?
- Who am I? Guess the Reds from these clues!
- Can you name these random Liverpool players of the ’90s era?
- How well do you know Liverpool FC’s managers?
- 15 Liverpool inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Can you name Liverpool’s Bosman transfers?
- How well do you know Liverpool FC’s firsts?