With Aston Villa having secured their topflight safety, the two teams meet once more. But can you name all 20 players to feature for both clubs in the Premier League era?
The two clubs have a long history with one another dating back to 1894, two years after Liverpool’s inception, where they have since met a total of 194 times in a competitive setting.
In the club’s 128 year history, 34 players have donned the crest of both clubs and 20 of those came in the Premier League era.
The criteria for this one is that they had to have plied their trade at both Liverpool and Aston Villa in the Premier League, which, of course, was incepted in 1992.
We’ve given you one and provided you with a few clues to help with the rest.
Can you name all 20 double agents in 7 minutes?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the Liverpool players to score on their Premier League Anfield debut
- Name the 16 Liverpool players to have scored a Premier League hat-trick
- Liverpool FC: True or False?
- 15 head-to-head questions from Liverpool’s record books
- How well do you know Liverpool FC’s managers?
- 15 Liverpool inspired Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-style questions
- Liverpool FC: Red or not?
- How well do you know Liverpool FC kits?