Only a handful of players have run out for both Liverpool and Crystal Palace, can you name the lot?
Both sides have had their fair share of battles over the years, and there are several players who have played for both teams.
There are just a couple of guidelines for the players who qualify:
- Must have made a senior appearance for Liverpool or Crystal Palace in the Premier League era
- For example, the player may have played for Liverpool without making an appearance in the Premier League era, but did so for Crystal Palace, or vice versa
To help you out, we’ve provided the nationalities and the number of appearances they made for Liverpool.
You’ve got 3 minutes to name the lot!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- 3 minutes to name 14 LFC players who scored on Premier League debut
- Can you identify these hidden Reds?
- Can you name all 8 of Jurgen Klopp’s 1-time Liverpool captains?
- Can you name the missing players from these famous Liverpool XIs?
- Name the 12 highest-scoring substitutes in Liverpool’s history
- How quick can you name Liverpool FC’s kit sponsors and who made them?