Three-hundred-and-ninety-nine, not out.
On Tuesday, Klopp will become only the fourth Liverpool boss to reach 400 matches as manager, following Tom Watson, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley. He has won 248 games to date.
It’s been some journey for Klopp and the Reds. The German has brought the glory days back to the red side of Merseyside, and having signed a contract until the summer of 2026, there’s every chance he’ll be making more history in the coming years.
Can you recall all 70 of the teams Liverpool have come up against during his time at the club?
Some of them are obvious, with Klopp facing many a battle against a host of England’s other big clubs since his arrival in 2015, but some of the European outfits he came up against in the early days of his reign are less obvious!
To help, we’ve given you the amount of times Klopp’s side have come against each, as well as the country where the teams are based.
10 minutes, 70 teams – GO!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 33 clubs Trent Alexander-Arnold has an assist against
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick