Wednesday marks three years since Liverpool were crowned winners of the 2019 Club World Cup final, but can you name the 23 players that were in the squad that day?
After winning the 2019 Champions League, the Reds had the honour of competing at the Club World Cup in Qatar later that year.
After beating Mexican outfit Monterrey 2-1 in the semi-finals, they then faced Brazilian side Flamengo, who they’d go on to beat 1-0 after extra-time. But who were the 23 Liverpool players in the matchday squad that day?
The starting XI should be fairly straightforward, but some of the substitutes might catch you out!
Let us know how you get on…
23 players, 3 minutes – GO!
- Can you name Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- The 38 players to appear in Jurgen Klopp’s first season at Liverpool
- Name the 65 Liverpool players used under Brendan Rodgers
- Name the 33 clubs Trent Alexander-Arnold has an assist against
- 14 head-to-head questions on Liverpool’s season so far
- Name the 15 players with the most consecutive Liverpool appearances
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick