The third-round replay is the first time since February 2020 that a Klopp side has had to take a tie to two games, and that matchup was against Shrewsbury Town.
The first match ended in a 2-2 draw and with Klopp having promised his senior team a winter break, it was Neil Critchley and his crew of talented youngsters who were left to do the job at Anfield.
And they did just that in a 1-0 win.
Here, we want you to name that starting lineup – the youngest in Liverpool history – plus the Reds’ substitutes from that day. Good luck!
You have 4 minutes…GO!
Finished that? Try these!
- Can you name the 42 Liverpool players to feature in 2022?
- Name Liverpool’s 15 most expensive January signings?
- Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- Name Liverpool’s 10 Dutch players so far
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- How many of Liverpool’s Anfield goalscorers in 2022 can you name?