It is not uncommon, either, to see a former Liverpool player turning out at Elland Road, or vice versa, with seven direct transfers between the two clubs and 20 representing both in total.
Ahead of the latest clash between the two sides, we’re asking you to name the 13 players to have made an appearance for both Liverpool and Leeds since 1992.
That rules out the likes of Gordon Hodgson, Jim Beglin and John Scales, while goalkeepers Andy Lonergan and Tony Warner do not qualify as they never played a competitive game for Liverpool.
You have 2 minutes – can you remember them all?
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Name the 33 clubs Trent Alexander-Arnold has an assist against
- Can you name Liverpool’s 16 Scottish players since 1980?
- 10 minutes to name all 64 Liverpool players to debut under Klopp
- 14 questions on Jurgen Klopp’s 7 years at Liverpool!
- How many of Carragher’s 158 Liverpool teammates can you name?
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick