In February 2016, the two sides met again in what was formerly known as the Capital One Cup final at Wembley, with City winning on penalties after the scores were level at 1-1 after extra time.
The question is, who were the 18 players in the Liverpool squad that day, and can you name them in four minutes?
As an extra hint, you may remember that one of the players Klopp fielded at centre-back for this game was not too familiar with that position!
18 to name in 4 minutes – GO!
Want more quizzes? Try these!
- Can you name Liverpool’s last 15 assistant managers since 1992?
- The 38 players to appear in Jurgen Klopp’s first season at Liverpool
- Name the 65 Liverpool players used under Brendan Rodgers
- Name the 33 clubs Trent Alexander-Arnold has an assist against
- 14 head-to-head questions on Liverpool’s season so far
- Name the 15 players with the most consecutive Liverpool appearances
- Try our Liverpool last name quizzes – starting with the letter ‘A’!
- Guess which of these 30 LFC players have scored a direct PL free-kick